Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Welcome back!!!

Hi Bethlehem friends and family!!!

I am so excited to be back for my third year teaching here as the Technology Teacher!! It is going to be a great year discovering innovative uses of technology and exploring hands on projects. Please look for newsletters that will be sent home on Thursday this week! I will post the grade level newsletters and updated information on my blog once every month. Since I only see your kiddos twice a week, our units will take roughly one month to complete.

Grades 6-8 will be using an electronic portfolio using a wiki space. This information will become available upon completion of our wiki space. We will have these created by the end of quarter 1. They will also be using Google Platform as a way of collaboration in our flipped classroom model.

All students must have a signed Google Apps For Education (GAFE) release form signed before they can use the internet/computers/chromebooks/iPads here at Bethlehem. This is important for security and privacy purposes.


If you should have any questions, comments or concerns, you can contact me at any time. My email address and phone number are listed below! Looking forward to another great year here at BLS!!! GO CHARGERS!!!

Teacher: Ms. Gerardi
Email: Gkatelyn@gocavs.net
Phone Number: 619-204-5691

No comments:

Post a Comment