Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Teacher Introduction

For those of you who I haven't met yet, my name is Katelyn (Katie) Gerardi. This is my third year teaching, first year at Bethlehem! I have taught Middle School ELA/Reading and Writing and all subjects in 5th grade (Social Studies, Science, Math, ELA). I love teaching, but am especially blessed to be working with such an amazing group of students. Your children have been lights in my life, and have helped me in my ever growing journey in Christ.

I graduated from Central Michigan University with my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education with a concentrated minor in Language Arts.  I am currently in graduate school, also at Central Michigan University, working toward obtaining my Master's Degree in Educational Technology.

I was born in South Bend, Indiana (GO IRISH!) and was raised in San Diego, California. I moved to Michigan in the Fall of 2008 to pursue my teaching degree.

I have a handsome, loving, caring 5 year old son who recently transitioned to the Kindergarten class at Bethlehem. I can honestly say, that was the best decision as a parent I have probably ever made for him! We are enjoying growing and learning with our new family at Bethlehem!

No comments:

Post a Comment